Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Smash Cake Series

Singing Happy Birthday to Myles
Happy birthday to you,
(Hey guys, that's a nice song and you sing so pretty.)

Myles's 1st Birthday
Happy birthday to you,
(Is this whole cake for me?)

Myles's 1st Birthday
Happy birthday, dear Myles,
(What flavor did you say this is?)

Myles's 1st Birthday
Happy birthday to you.
(Chocolate? Well, it's pretty tasty.)

Myles's 1st Birthday
And many more...
(Yep, chocolate is definitely my favorite.)

Myles's 1st Birthday
We love you, Myles!
(I love you, too. Want some cake?)

8 comments:

  1. I love these! And that boy. And that girl.

    And you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun series of photos: they are precious images. Happy Birthday, Myles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He started out timidly, but ended up putting a pretty good dent in the cake. A bath was in order after the smash.

      Delete
  3. Great pictures! We miss you all already. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We enjoyed our visit so much! Hugs and kisses to Myles on his birthday. Love you all!

      Delete
  4. So glad to have found your new blog! I really appreciate your amazing photos and inspiring words. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your kinds words are a great encouragement to me!

      Delete

Birdie Snaps commenters are the best!

I welcome and appreciate your thoughts on this post.

Check back here later for my reply or select the notify me box before publishing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...