When you're at the travel trailer...and it rains all day...and there is no work that needs to be done indoors...and you can't go out with your camera...what do you do?
May I suggest you...
1. Go through your photo library and find a pretty picture to post. Preferably one of a flower with raindrops.
2. Spend all day on the Internet and don't feel guilty about it (okay, I feel a little guilty).
3. Count the hummingbirds at the feeders (50 at 8 feeders).
4. Snap a photo through the window of hummer taking a long drink between heavy downpours and marvel that she seems unfazed by the rain.
5. Have a jigsaw puzzle handy, because you really like jigsaw puzzles and today would have been a great day for one.
6. Knit some more on that baby blanket you brought with you, but apparently forgot about until composing this list.
7. Remember to thank God for the sunshine and the rain.